We care about our clients, their families, and about providing an in home care service that offers choices, control, and dignity. With the services offered from Home Care & Companions, you have both the resources and support to successfully meet your care needs, or the needs of someone you love.
- You have the choice of the length of time you need help in your home, the days and hours your Caregiver comes, and when to end services.
- You avoid the hassle and time involved in running ads, answering calls, interviewing, and screening numerous applicants.
- The choice of Caregiver(s) is at your sole discretion.
- You have the peace of mind, knowing if you have a concern or question, you can talk to someone anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You have the confidence of knowing that you are not alone in scheduling your workers.
- If you are not satisfied with your Caregiver or your Caregiver quits, we will find a replacement worker.
- You have support in identifying, relating, and receiving the care you chose. If you request, a coordinator will come by for regular visits and work with you to ensure your needs are being met.
- You have the convenience of Home Care and Companions preparing your worker's payroll.
- You have the peace of mind knowing you and your worker are abiding by state and federal employment laws.
- You have earned the right to expect and the opportunity to receive the care and assistance you request in your own home.
Our Caregivers were awesome and within the month of them taking care of my mother they were part of the family. Even though my mother is now passed on, the Caregivers still keep in touch and they even come to see my father. They were just unbelievably good. They took care of mom like my sister and I would. If there comes the day that my Dad needs help, I wouldn’t think of anyone else but Home Care & Companions.
Home Care & Companions works with the family and really helped me find the best Caregiver that was best suited for my mother.
Home Care & Companions provided 24 hour Caregivers for my Mom when my twins were born. The Caregivers were very caring and compassionate. I was very satisfied with their services.